Translate

Friday, May 2, 2014

Sometimes...

when you are lost, you'll need to return from whence you started...in order to begin...and that's a fact!

Thank you Bear for reminding us of what we preach :-) Bear is one of our Followears and is a little new to the blogging scene, but he knows Ubuntu and a little Linux ;-)

Shawn here just welcoming you to our new blog...hope you like it :-)

"The Verse Unsung"

I knew it from the start, and I knew that I should go, but there was something in your eyes, an all familiar glow...that I know. Selfish hearts will compromise, just to steal time to make it paralyze, like the tracks left in the snow...frozen over by the cold.

Ohh Should I stay or should I go, I'm in no hurry, so I'll take it slow, if you're the string I'll be the bow, the sites are set, so let us pull...away   V

2 comments:

  1. A great blog with a new name! Why don't you say something good about ASUS?

    Oh yes, Hi Ilya and keep up the important work you are about.

    Bye Asus Al :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, we're happy that we new the comings and goings of ASUS and was able to pick our battles. We're still winning, but we know a lot aren't. The Best thing that we got out of ASUS is YOU...and that's a fact!

    ReplyDelete