Translate

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rant & Roll

Well I want to tell you something,
that I think you should hear...
I won't try to convince you,
but I'll make myself clear...
These lives that we've been living
has been a total lie,
as I tell you from my heart
I'll swear it on my life...
2-3-4,
So come on, come on come all come on, come on come all but come on...

You gotta put one foot to the other
as you get up on that floor...
You gotta put one foot in front of the other
as you walk through that door...
To the World that's waiting for you,
like a child with smiling eyes,
You gotta a Nation standin' beside you
who's still tired of those lies...
So come on, come on come on and let GOD be our guide, yeah'heh come on come on and let GOD be our guide...


Yeah it's time to expose all those corporate criminals,
like the Enron's and Morgan Chase.
Yeah it's time to put all of these villains
in their rightful place...
These people won't respect America,
when they bow to a different face,
as they remove Abraham Lincoln
and put that Rothschild in its place...YEAH!
So come on, come on come on you gotta try, yeah'heh come on come on you gotta try...

 
 
Well they said his name was Jesus
and he sacrificed his life
then he came down from the Heaven's
and said that GOD was by his side,
Yeah'heh that world rejoiced around him
with a watchful eye...
for when they finally questioned this man
he said I'm god from the sky.
Yeah'heh come on come on come on, but don't lie, yeah'heh come on come on but don't lie...

Now you don't have to believe me
'cause you know not who I am
but please allow me to remind you
of what happened way back then.
A Pharaoh went to Jesus said
that's not the prophecy...Sorry Kid...
YEAH...You'd better watch your tongue boy
I hear that's the Highest Blasphemy...
Yeah'heh come on, come on come on, but don't lie, yeah'heh come on come on you gotta try, yeah'he come on come on and let GOD be our guide, yeah'heh come on come ALL, but come on...

oooohoooohooooohooooohooooohoooohooohooohoooohooohooohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment