Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

That's the Future Google...

Suggested for you »

We feel obligated to show about 15 minutes of commercials before each blog to stay in protocol...

Beta Test...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah buy me buy me buy me buy me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah buy me buy me buy me buy me blah blah blah blah blah buy me buy me blah blah blah buy me buy me...

A limited edition, two-seater flying car will go on the market in the next two years...
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/alwaysconnected/flying-car-to-go-on-sale-by-2017/ar-AA9PNTJ

"roads...where we're going we don't need roads"...and that's a fact!

However, this technology isn't going to be practical considering that roads are going to be non-existent.

Nononono, the practical solution will be the Jump Jet Technology, or VTOL (vertical take-off and landing)...

No comments:

Post a Comment